04:19 Aww, they found Sayid's terrorist!
07:27 I think a makeshift funeral is the perfect time for Blondie to own up to fucking her step-brother.
10:38 I could seriously do without Jack. He's a whiny little bitch all the time. It's not helpful.
14:24 Charlie's giving out nicknames now. But I don't think "Turniphead" really compares to anything Sawyer came up with.
17:07 She wants Sayid to kill Locke now? Jesus! What is with this show and having so many un-fucking-likeable characters?
20:40 "I know when I'm being lied to. There's a plane." Everything else, however, smells of bull patties.
24:20 No, Hurley, you're no James Brown. You're not even James Woods. Actually, I'd like to see him on this island. With a vagina-VHS in his belly.
26:55 Okay, I don't get it. He busted up the transceiver because he didn't want anyone to be scared? Somebody explain this to me, because it sounds like the writers just decided to explain the head-bonk for the sake of tying up a loose end.
32:08 Aww, the baby likes Sawyer's voice. How formulaic.
33:44 Oh, lovely. Vigilante justice. Blonde vigilante justice.
37:29 I wouldn't worry, the safety's probably on. I mean, she is a blonde, after all. (Or a woman, whichever is most offensive.)
No comments:
Post a Comment