Okay, so everyone knows about the numbers, right? Furthermore, I know that the numbers happen to be the same ones that Hurley won the lottery with. So, uh, let's see what other significance they have, shall we?
04:12 What would you do if you woke up to found Hurley staring at you while you slept?
05:26 Did I miss that the crazy French lady's last name was Rousseau? He's another of the early State of Nature/Social Contract philosophers - along with John Locke and Thomas Hobbes. Are we going to see a stuffed tiger become a main character at some point?
06:48 Oh no, Tito's having a fucking heart attack!
08:35 And now Locke's trying to get Aussie to miscarry. What's the deal, Baldo?
10:40 Oh great, Hurley winning the lottery has started a bunch of Monkey's Paw bad luck shit.
11:27 Don't put on a red headband, this is Crip territory!
12:31 Some racial profiling going on, I see.
13:25 Hurley is majority shareholder in a box company - Locke's box company, I assume.
14:37 The numbers are cursed! LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
15:13 McCoughnadickname: "Short-Round".
16:32 DEAD BOAR HANGING FROM A TREE
17:22 All the girls say he's pretty spry (for a fat guy).
19:11 Okay, why was Hurley in a mental hospital? Suicide attempt? Murder attempt? Dog-fucking?
21:00 Hurley opened the box? Maybe he was sent by Athena to go kill Ares and had to open the box! (sorry, I'm on my way to Hades in God of War, it's kind of consuming me.)
23:34 I knew it. The two useless motherfuckers are on the scary end of the bridge, and the two who can get things done are back on the safe side. I should have officially called it, but I didn't think to.
25:25 Sixteen years ago, the voice repeating the numbers starts. Five months after the French scientists arrive, or the same time?
30:05 And boom goes the dynamite.
31:47 HIT THE FUCKING DECK, FATTY
33:24 Hurley's about to lose his shit!
38:58 Aww, Locke made a bassinette! How sweet.
40:54 To be fair, Australia to LA is a pretty long plane ride. I can see needing a heroin fix in the middle of it. Shit, eight hours to London and I am positively fiending for a smoke by the time we land.
No comments:
Post a Comment