Wednesday, June 20, 2012

S1E17 - ". . . In Translation"

HA HA HA HA GET IT LOST IN TRANSLATION OH THE HUMOR OF IT ALL.  But seriously, if Bill Murray doesn't show up singing an old Roxy Music tune, I'ma be pissed.

00:01  First shot is of the Korean guy.  Lost in translation.  I get it.  We're going to learn about who he kills for hiswife's dad.

03:07  Augustus Hill's gonna have to choAW HELL NAW SHE JUST SMACKED HIM RIGHT IN THE IDIOT FACE

03:19  LOL CULTURAL DIFFERENCES AMIRITE

06:56  Note to self:  Korean dude is named Jin.  Not Jen, not Gin, but Jin.

07:29  Playing golf with them rocks is gonna tear up your clubs, dude.

10:12  PRODUCER:  LEONARD DICK

10:55  Would an architect really know how to build a boat?

11:57  Okay, who set the fuckin' raft on fire?  I say . . . THE OTHERS. 

13:11  I can think of a great Rudy Ray Moore clip to put on here (from Petey Wheatstraw,) but I think that may be crossing the line into racism. 

14:53  Is that the puppy he gives Sun later on?

15:06  Wait a minute, that guy's daughter is watching Hurley on TV.  What the fuck?  Nice touch.

Who's this fat white dude on our TV?

15:43  Called the dog at 14:53.  I am so good at this show.

16:14  Also, for the record, I don't think Jin set the raft on fire, he probably burned himself trying to put it out.

17:52  He's still got the damn handcuffs on!  You'd think they could find a way to get 'em off after a month on the island.

19:36  You know, I always got the impression that Locke was a Bad Guy on this show, for some reason.  I don't know why that is.  But he is totally my favorite person on the entire show, by far.  Total 100% badass.

20:13  "Scared, aren't ya?"  No, McCoughnadick, I have the feeling he's about to kick your roundeye ass.

27:32  I know some Korean.  Apparently Jin is just reciting the lyrics to "Detroit Rock City" for some reason.

27:47  "What's this gibberish my wife's speaking?"

28:16  "Didn't see that comin'."  Really, Hurley?  'Cause I sure did.  (Go look it up, fuckers.)

28:48  McCoughnadickname:  "Betty".  I guess because she's a brunette?

36:42  I farted.  That doesn't have anything to do with the show, but I thought it was important enough to share.

37:16  Smooching!

39:14  Didn't expect it'd be Walt!  Stupid kid.

40:48  Another cheesy uplifting episode ending.  And no Bill Murray.  Fuck!


No comments:

Post a Comment