Monday, June 18, 2012

S1E15 - "Homecoming"


What is homecoming anyway?  As far as I can tell it's just when they do the fall and spring popularity contests at whichever sporting event is in season.  I should look that up on wikipedia.  I'm sure it has pagan origins.  Okay apparently it's supposed to be an alumni thing.  That's ridiculous, I don't remember alumni ever being part of homecoming.  Then again, the amount of extra-cirricular attention I paid in high school could be contained in some sort of abstract teaspoon, I guess.  My afterschool activity was taking a nap. 

01:53  Amnesia?  They should have called this episode "Tabula Rasa" or something.

07:53  YOU ALL EVERYBODY

09:54  Sounds like a helicopter starting uOH SHIT HE JUST GOT DEAD.  Oh well, at least now the Korean woman can start speaking English to everybody else.

12:32  Oh, he's not dead.  Oh well.

18:10  Why is Charlie pouring his heart out to the dog show judge from Best in Show?

19:05  So wait, he's addicted to heroin, not crack?  I obviously don't know my street drugs as well as I thought I did.  I didn't know you could eat heroin.  Then again, do you eat crack?  This is so confusing.  I don't know who I am anymore.

20:43  Don't fall asleep, vampire boy!

22:39  45 castaways left. 

28:24  Please oh please let Locke face off against creepy Ethan Louisville.

30:11  Why would he open the lid of the copier just to puke in it?  What a waste of some perfectly good puke.

34:26  Bet they wish they hadn't broken those handcuffs right about now.

35:40  Oh, way to go Charlie, you just killed the only guy who knew what the fuck was going on.  Of course, I bet he's not really even dead.  But still, you know?  Dang!

38:58  OH SO THAT IS WHY CHARLIE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF SOMEBODY DURP DURP FUHDUR

39:42  "Why do I remember peanut butter?"  I ask myself that all the time.  Actually, true story, I need to get some peanut butter from the store tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment