02:19 Wow, Augustus Hill looks really young in this flashback. I guess the beard makes all the difference. I know it does with me. When I shave my face I end up looking like a creepy 16 year old. (As opposed to when I do have a beard, and look like a creepy 30 year old).
04:33 He does not like Locke. Not one bit.
08:07 JUST ANOTHER FEMINAZI SPERMJACKING A MAN THIS IS WHY I AM A MENS RIGHTS ADVOCATE HURRRRRR RONPAUL
10:52 A RAFT! Of course!
13:43 Hit by a car! Oh no, he's going to be paralyzed!
18:27 Threatening to kill a motherfucker? Not cool, Augustus.
25:50 That dog can smell polar bear menses.
27:43 Note to people: Birds don't always die when they smack into windows. Think back to the 2006 (or was it 2007?) UofL/UK basketball game. A bunch of us, including Ed and Kelly, maybe Ed's cousin Craig were all up at James's place watching the game when we heard a big thunk at the window. I looked out but didn't see anything. Someone else showed up - I forget who - and asked about the dead bird outside. We all ran out, and sure enough, there was a robin, flat on its back, legs up in the air. We stood around wondering if we should bury it, discussing what to read at the funeral, when all of the sudden it flipped over and stood there looking around, as if to say What the hell was that all about? We decided to leave it be, and went back inside. A few minutes later it flew away. So, uh, yeah. Head-bonks don't always kill birds. That's the moral of this story.
30:03 Ironic I'm watching this episode, which is all about fatherhood, on Fathers Day. Or maybe it's just Alanis Morrisette irony.
32:35 Okay what's in THIS mystery box? All the drawings he's been sending the kid over the years? Or did those stop after he got out of the hospital? I NEED TO KNOW.
32:58 Aaaaaaaaaaand more polar bears out of nowhere.
36:36 Alright is this kid gonna kill himself a polar bear or what?
39:01 Called it on the contents of the mystery box at 32:35.
40:12 This whole time Charlie's been wanting to read the Aussie chick's diary. So he did. Lamest B plot ever. (Or would it be a C plot, if the flashbacks are B plot?)
42:24 HOLY CRAP SHE'S BACK
No comments:
Post a Comment