Sunday, June 17, 2012

S1E13 - "Hearts and Minds"

More like farts and behinds, amirite? 

01:36  Uh oh, Vampire Boy doesn't like the brown man being all nice to his sister.

02:54  God dammit it's just a goddamn Blondie and Vampire Boy damn episode.

04:36  Ah, the Hatch!  I've heard of this Hatch.  But why has it taken them a week to expose so little of it?

12:20  Hurley is fat, right?  And all he cares about is food.  That's a bit of a stereotype, isn't it?

13:40  Bonk! 

15:31  God I hope he gets eaten by a polar bear.

19:57  "Pee!  Pee on it!  Just pee on it, man!"

22:23  What the fuck, now Godzilla's in the jungle?

27:32  Vampire Boy's getting a punch to in the his face!

33:01  Hurley ain't hungry, he just wants to fuck him a fish.

35:49  Oh please tell me Blondie's dead.  Please yes please.

36:43  Awww hell, pseudo-incestual drunk sex.  Nice.

38:14  And, of course, the requisite follow-up sober regret.  I think we've all been there, folks.

40:05  God dammit she's not dead.

40:53  Nice, Locke dosed Vampire Boy!  I guess that explains why he heard Godzilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment