I'm going to assume this is about someone's legal troubles. Evangeline Lilly I guess. Okay, I guess I should be calling her Kate, since I know her character's name now - but I'm still going to call Sawyer "Matthew McCoughnadick."
Let me just say that I do really like one aspect of the show's storytelling: I love that each episode tells two stories as it goes along: the story of what's happening on the island, and then a separate story elaborating on the background of a specific character. (I'm sure you all know this, since if you're reading this, you've probably already seen the damn show, but it's new to me, dammit). Though I could do without how the theme of each person's little tale is heavy-handedly hammered into whatever's going on on the island that week. But enough of this actual critiquing of the quality of the program, it's time to make stupid comments about the action. We're halfway through the first season, people!
01:36 McCoughnadick is over here being a creepster. I could cut the sexual tension with a knife. A knife shaped like a penis.
02:43 What's he doing? Getting naked, obviously. And he called her Freckles again. I still don't see it. I looked up other pictures of her online, and she definitely has some frecklage going on, but it's all covered up with makeup on the show, it looks like.
04:10 They're totally flirting with each othOH MY GOD DEAD BODIES
05:18 I like how even though they're stranded on an island who knows where, Kate is still able to keep herself trimmed up pretty cleanly down in her pubical area.
FRECKLES PICTURE GOES HERE
07:15 He called her "Freckles" again, and again I declare that there are no freckles! Rob called me out on this, saying Evangeline Lilly most definitely has freckles. I did a quick google image search and found that, yes, she does have freckles. But! But but but! They put so much makeup on her that it covers up any and all freckles! Exhibit A:
10:38 I get it! Whatever THE CASE may be! How clever!!!! No seriously!!!!!!!! I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what's in the briefcase? I think it's Marcellus Wallace's soul.
12:00 So is she an accomplice to this bank robbery? I'm going to go ahead and speculate: YES.
12:41 Sweet headbutt. (That's one of my moves.)
13:28 Apparently Blondie is having no trouble keeping her bikini area trimmed, either. The only person I've seen shaving is Locke - using a hunting knife. I wonder . . . .
17:35 "Physics my ass"? That sounds naughty.
20:41 Called it at 12:00. I can read this TV show like a book. A picture book. A moving picture book. With sound.
27:39 Get out your shovels and put on your graveyard jumpsuits!
34:05 Mexican standoff? Maybe I was right about what's in the suitcase.
36:49 The man she killed? The Lindbergh Baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment