Saturday, June 16, 2012

S1E11 - "All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues"

That episode title is a little creepy, don't you think?

09:45  Even Jack is a dick half the time.  Dickjack.

10:57  Hurley, a warrior?  A Larper, I bet.

15:00  McCoughnadickname: "Tattoo"

16:23  Locke's talking shit about Captain Kirk.  Might have to reevaluate my feelings on him.

21:46  FLATTERY WILL GET YOU EVERYWHERE FATHER

26:13  If Hurley doesn't pay the kid that money, there's gonna be a beatin'.

28:10 Well I do not like that sound.

29:24  Fight scene!  With totally over-the-top 70s kung-fu flick sound effects (as usual)!'

33:01 Alright Dr. Sexy, finally sticking up for yourself a little bit.

33:23  Dead hobbit hanging from a tree!

36:43  Oh come on, wouldn't he be nearly braindead after having no oxygen for so long?  Plus wouldn't all of his ribs and his sternum be broken? 

38:53  "I don't remember. . . "


39:13  "They?"

40:28  Clunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment