Friday, June 15, 2012

S1E08 - "Confidence Man"

00:56  If this was HBO, we'd be seeing that dong.  Just sayin'.

05:51  Apparently whiny pretty-boy over here plays a vampire on some TV show.  Just one more reason to hate him.

07:26  Matthew McCoughnadick called Matthew Fox a commie.  That's funny.

10:40  It's like Mathew McCoughnadick gets off on being withholding.  HA!  Arrested Development reference!  Score one for the blogger!

14:18  I think Locke bonked dude on the head - I mean, he has a reason to want to stay on the island (Legs, etc.)

15:03  Punch, dick!  (Not a punch to the dick, mind you.  Well, I mean, a punch to an dick, I guess, but . . . okay this is confusing I'm sorry.)

18:12  You know, I kind of wouldn't mind if Blondie died.  I mean, I guess I love to hate her, you know?  But, damn.

20:44  Charlie just called Fattie fat.  AND HOLY GOD A TICKER ON TOP OF THE SCREEN - Movie of the Week, "Saving Private Ryan" on Veteran's Day (November 11) 6:30 pm.  Set your DVRs, people.

23:05  Matthew McCoughnadick keeps coming up with the most bizarre nicknames for people.  First he calls Evangeline Lily "Freckles" (when there are none to be seen), and now he calls Matthew Fox "Chico."  Dude isn't even Hispanic, man, come on!

28:45  Using the tongue.  Nice.  I wonder what his blood tastes like.

29:31  Punch, dick!  (No, not a punch to the . . . wait . . . never fucking mind.)

32:17  Korean guy really does not want to fuck with Augustus Hill.  Motherfucker shot a cop once!

39:53  That peanut butter thing was just stupid.  Hurr durr let's play pretend! Durp burp furp!

40:58  Aww, Sayed, don't go!  (Notice I'm spelling his name right, now?  I googled that shit.)

3 comments:

  1. for the 40:58 line, maybe it's Sayid instead of Sayed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I must have googled wrong or something. From now on I'll spell it correctly.

      Delete
    2. good work, keep going. and in case you don't noticed, there is a Main Characters page at lostpedia: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Main_Characters

      Delete