Friday, June 15, 2012

S1E07 - "The Moth"

Starring Richard Gere.

00:15  Yo, CrackHobbit, your guitar is way out of tune.  Don't break a string!

01:17  From now on, I'm gonna call the redneck dude Matthew McCoughnadick.

08:01  This show is like Folk Psychology 101:  "I know why you X.  You X because as a child you never Y."

12:38  Earthquake?  Volcano?  Nope, Hurley just fell down.

14:43  Oh great, trusting Blondie with something important.  That won't be a problem at all.

15:20  YOU ALL EVERYBODY!

23:17  But CrackHobbit, if you get crushed by a rock, who will take the ring to Mordor????  (Yes yes I know he played Merry and it was just Sam and Frodo carrying the ring, shut up).

24:50  Your boyfriend is dead!

30:55  Pop!

37:58  Well I'll be damned, Blondie actually did her part.

38:35  Bonk!

40:48  I totally thought they were gonna smooch there.

41:11  I bet CrackHobbit proves that he has grown as a person and throws the crack away all by himself!!!!!!!

41:42  Once again, I am the Master of Speculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment