Thursday, June 14, 2012

S1E06 - "House of the Rising Sun"

Two episodes named after classic sixties rock songs that I can't stand in a row!  Parse THAT sentence, grammarians.  I fucking DARE you.

05:15  Crazy Korean dude is trying to drown Augustus Hill.  Something something paralyzed joke something.

08:53  The bees!  Noooo!  The bees!!!!!!!

12:51  Is the way to avoid bee stings really by taking off your clothes, thereby exposing even more bare skin?  Or, maybe, just maybe, they just wanted to show us a shirtless Matt Fox and Evangeline Lilly.  Nahhh.

14:30  Crack-Hobbit with the tit joke.  Nice.

15:06  Speculation:  The bodies they found are themselves - from the future-past!  September 10th!  SPACE BEARS.

20:16 Aw, man.  Did Korean Dick kill his father-in-law?

20:54  Slap, bitch!  (That is a reference to some dude in the theater when I saw Spider-Man 3.  I'll tell you the story sometime, it's pretty funny.)

23:29  Driveshaft's second album is titled Oil Change?  Hilarious.  I bet the first one's self-titled.

28:52  When are we going to find out that at least one, probably both of the Koreans actually speak English?

31:21  Apparently at 31:21.  And without much of an accent, too.  How about that shit?  I call shenanigans on this, linguistically.  There's no way she learned English that well in such a short period of time without some serious immersion .  Stupid television.

36:28  Well, Augustus Hill, you just rendered those handcuffs unusable at any time in the future.  Way to go. 

40:26  I bet the beach people and the jungle people have some awesome snowball fights when winter comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment