I've never liked Jefferson Airplane. Except for that clip of Grace Slick drunk onstage in Germany calling the audience Nazis and shit.
00:17 Who are these dick kids?
01:14 Matthew Fox is just so dreamy.
04:53 Oh shit, it's the Cigarette Smoking Man on the shore!
08:00 Redneck Dick better be careful around the bitch, her dad's kind of big on the whole revenge thing.
17:22 I bet Fatty stole the water. It's the closest thing to food he can find.
20:08 See, he's chasing his father in the jungle just like he had to chase him down in life, man! And not just chase him literally but also like, you know, live up to him and shit. It's like, a metathingie. You know, an alladorry or whatever.
21:19 See, he's dangling from a cliff just like he was only precariously hanging on to his sanity, man!
23:30 Jack. John. Jack is a nickname of John. I bet Locke and Jack are the same person! It's like . . . you never see them together, except when they're alone, man!
27:54 Why don't they just go back to the cockpit to look for more food and water? Come on, stupid Losties!
33:38 Someone was smuggling Barbie dolls on the plane, apparently. I bet this means something.
36:41 That's a pretty cheap coffin if he can just smash it to bits with an aluminum baseball bat. Damn!
39:04 "Last week we were strangers. This week? Besties 4-ever!!!!!!!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment