Thursday, June 14, 2012

S1E04 - "Walkabout"

I don't know what this means.  I think it's an Australian thing. 

00:25  Okay so if Locke was paralyzed but woke up not paralyzed, his muscles would still be atrophied all to hell and he wouldn't be able to walk.  Then again, MIRACLE!  So who the fuck knows.

03:14  Boers?  What is this now a post-colonial allegory?

08:00  Oh, boars.

09:32  TPS Reports.  I bet he fucks up a fax machine later on.  With a hunting knife.

12:12  I could write better dialogue for this show.  This is all a bunch of wishy-washy George Lucas crap.  Me?  I'd Quentin Tarantino up that shit.  Or at the very least Kevin Smith it.

13:59  Blondie's still a bitch.

14:54  Hobbit's still on crack.

21:02  Locke's boss is a dick too.  This whole show is a bunch of dicks.  Just - dicks everywhere.

23:40  Aww, Hobbit and Fatty are bonding over . . . well apparently trying to fish using a spatula attached to a broom handle.

29:52  Silly Locke, you can't kill a demon tree with a hunting knife.

37:27  Hobbit's running out of crack.

40:24  I'll tell you what you can't do, Locke:  Walk.  Ha!  Physical handicap!

No comments:

Post a Comment