Tuesday, June 12, 2012

S1E03 - "Tabula Rasa"

"Tabula Rasa" - That's Latin for "blank slate" so I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that someone gets amnesia in this episode.

03:49 LOLOL he called him "Abdul"!  Racism can be fun, kids!

09:16 So wait, the transceiver's battery failed after just a couple minutes?  Aren't those things supposed to last a long long time, so that THEY CAN BE USED IN EMERGENCIES???  Come on, Gay-Gay  Abrams, shit!

15:34  This Asian dude is an asshole too.  This show should just be called "Dicks on an Island."

19:15 "Everyone deserves a fresh start."  TABULA RASA!  OH THE CLEVER!

19:20 Oh shit, that marshal is trying to kill her!  DO IT!

22:18 I seriously doubt Australians call it "Down Under".  It's like how nobody that lives there calls it "Frisco."

23:40 Okay, so dig this: I know Baldy is called John Locke, so he's going to tie into this whole back-to-the-land, State of Nature type dealie.  And he said a miracle happened to him, and I've seen a picture online of him in a wheelchair.  So I guess he used to be paralyzed but after the crash he was healed.  If that's the fucking last episode twist, I'm gonna be pissed.  Like The Sixth Sense all over again.

24:37 Now Augustus Hill is doing a monologue but there's no giant plastic box.  I'm so confused.

32:20 I bet the favor she wanted was for him to sing "It's Not Unusual."

34:49 THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

35:19 "How could you MISS?!"

36:15 Why do people always throw their cigarettes away when they get frustrated in movies and TV shows?  That can't be satisfying in any way.  And it's a waste of a perfectly good cigarette.

36:55 I bet Locke's whistle attracts the dog.

37:20 Called it again.  I can totally read this show.  Give me two more episodes and I'll know how it ends.  Just watch.

38:33 Kate: "I'm an alien."  [Okay maybe I'll need three or four more episodes. - Ed.]

38:58 "Three days ago we all died."  OMG SPOILERS!!!!!!!!111111111

No comments:

Post a Comment