Tuesday, June 12, 2012

S1E02: "Pilot (Part 2)"


I wonder if this is the episode where they finally get off the island.

05:00 - Charlie's an addict.  Wow, that wasn't obvious at all.
 
06:32 - The blonde's still a bitch.

07:55 - Wait how is Augustus Hill walking?!

11:21 - "Lardo?"  What a lame fat insult.  The least they could do is call him "Fatty" or crack on his stupid hair or something.

13:48 - I find it hard to believe that Evangeline Lilly would be wearing such pedestrian underwear.  I mean, her bra and panties don't even match!  Yet she obviously manicures her . . . area.  Stupid television.

18:27 - Seriously, what kind of self-respecting kid reads the damn Justice League?

21:59 - You'd think it'd be hard to keep track of characters in this show since we know so few of their names.  Luckily, I tend not to remember character names anyway - Oz took up all the capacity I had for that.  So instead, I keep track by saying, like, oh hey, it's Smoking Redneck, or Bitchy White Girl, or The Dude from "Party of Five."

26:14 - Is this backgammon shit a metaphor?  I never learned how to play that game.  It's for old people.  Old bald people.  With badass scars on they faces.

28:36 - What is in the jungle????  I bet it's just the dog.

28:54 - Most people are probably thinking "What the fuck?!  A fuckin' polar bear?!"  But I'm thinking - how did this motherfucker manage to get a gun on the plane in these post-9/11 times?  Unless - their plane crashed on September 10th.

33:08 - My bet for who the prisoner was?  Evangeline Lilly.  (It would explain the underwear situation.)

34:28 - Oh yeah - called it!

41:00 - Are they listening to a goddamn numbers station?

Sixteen years!

No comments:

Post a Comment