Tuesday, June 12, 2012

S1E01: "Pilot (Part 1)"

Not a very clever title, I can say that much.  I actually saw the pilot (both parts?  Can't remember) a couple years ago, but I don't remember much of it.  I mean, I remember there was a plane crash.  And some people went back into the plane at some point.  And then some trees were shaking, but that's it.  Oh yeah, and there's a hobbit, right? 

 (Note: All times are approximate, and may or may not be based on semi- or not-at-all legal versions of the show that I may or may not have downloaded off the internet.  Maybe.)

16:20 - Man, this blonde chick is kind of a bitch.

20:03 - Hmm, the jungle must be hungry.

21:18 - WAIT HOW ARE THEY BACK ON THE PLANE AGAIN

23:25 - Oh, flashback.

24:40 - Nice one, Evangeline.  Stealin' a dead kid's shoes.  What a dick.

27:10 - YOU ALL EVERYBODY! 

27:56 - That dog is freaking me out man.

36:25 - Dude got straight-up snatched by a tree monster.

1 comment: