Friday, June 15, 2012

S1E09 - "Solitary"

No clue what the title of this one refers to.  I dunno, maybe another cave-in or something.  Fuck it.  Let's watch this shit!

00:34  Sometimes Arabic writing just looks like pictures of boobs (also referred to as "tits.")

01:29  Redneck Dick Nickname (Redneck Dickname?) #32:  "Dr. Quinn"

06:11  Holy shit, electricity!



06:41  Who the fuck is Alex?

09:18  This Ethan guy is from Louisville.  And he's played a creepster extraordinaire on more than one episode of Law and Order.

12:37  Okay, shit's getting all conspiratorial now.  I like.

17:35  Sayed hardly has any hair on his armpits.  Is that an Arab thing?  Or just a TV thing?

19:45  "You didn't hear about the polar bear?"

21:14  Speculation: Sodium pentothal.

22:43  Dang, it was just a sedative.  I was close, though.

25:13  Others!

25:41  I want to write a song about this show.  I shall call it "Freakin' in the Jungle."

28:29  It would have been awesome if the music box played "Cool Jerk."

32:11  Hurley's getting a little homophobic there.  What a fag!

36:10  Ha!  This bish crazy!

40:16  Oh God, the uplifting music when Redneck Dick shows up.  Why does every episode have some weepy melodramatic cheese moment near the end that makes me want to punch myself in the dick?

No comments:

Post a Comment