Tuesday, August 28, 2012

S6E17 - "The End (Part 2)"

00:01  You can tell things are getting tense because it's raining real hard.

01:38  Did he really just do a running jump-punch?  This is LOST, not the fuckin' X-Men.
 
Before we fight, I need to dance!

RARRRR I AM ANGRY MAN IN BLACK LOCKE FIGHT ME

Okay I will do my Wolverine pose.  SNIKT!
Wolvie did it better.  And Locke is no Hulk.

Wait a minute, Jack, are you attacking the ground now?  What the fuck!

Yes, they even had time to cut to commercial and Jack is still in the process of jumping.  What a puss.
02:44  Oh shit, Jack got fucked up with that knife.

03:16  Ha!  What a Dirty Harry line.  "I saved ya a bullet!"
 
Dost though sense fortuitousness, knave?
08:00  Sure don't look like it's over, either.  Besides, there's more than 40 minutes left.

11:29  Aww, Kate's cryin'.  Poor little stupid-ass Kate.

14:46  There's no way Sawyer could get his arm up in that machine, they've got anti-theft devices to prevent that exact maneuver.  Believe me, I know this.

21:03  Okay, but why Hurley?  I mean, he's a nice guy and all, but . . . why?

22:49  Now Hurley's like Jack?  Hmm, he doesn't look like a total fuckin' douchebag.

27:11  Ha ha, y'all's gonna be abandoned on the stupid island.

31:17  Okay, so Jack managed to turn the water back on.  Great.

35:00
  I'm just going to ignore the fact that if Locke really had been in a wheelchair for so many years, his legs would be completely atrophied and there's no way he would be able to stand up, much less get out of his damn chair and walk.

40:31  I hope he opens up the coffin and his dad's a vampire.

43:21  what

44:12  uh

44:55  Find . . . but . . . when?  After what?  Which parts really happened?

49:17  Hey, it's a dog.  And Jack's still on the island.  So, uh . . . hmm.

50:39  Okay, I guess he died there.  Whatever.  Fuck this shit, I'm gonna go watch cartoons.


No comments:

Post a Comment