Wednesday, August 22, 2012

S6E10 - "Happily Ever After"

01:22  Widmore just apologized to Desmond.  What the FUCK.

04:27  I think they just accidentally sent a motherfucker back in time.  Or, just killed him to death.

06:07  Of course he's got metal on him - he's wearing jeans.  They don't make those out of plastic rivets and glass zippers.

This episode is less than riveting.
10:27  Fisher Stevens as limo driver Minkowski.  Okey doke.

11:59  Widmore and Desmond's friendship in the alternate timeline is creepy as hell.

17:21  Blah blah love blah.  Who cares, Charlie?

18:53  YOU ALL EVERYBODY

20:02  Charlie, you smacky fool.

23:33  The MRI is going to activate his flash-sidewayses or whatever.  (Because it's Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and this show is all about electromagnetism, for some reason).


30:02  There's some weirdness going on here.  I thought Penny was supposed to be Mr. Widmore's daughter.  But I guess not.  Or something. 

31:06  But Widmore's approval isn't the thing he wants most of all!  It's the girl!  The giiirrrlllll!

32:14  It looks like Desmond got stabbed in the head with a fork.

I had a breakfast accident, brutha.

35:49  How is it Desmond's worked for Widmore for so long and doesn't know he has a daughter?  Silliness.

37:51  Desmond wakes up and remembers all of the alternate timeline stuff?

39:33  Oh no, Desmond's going to start time-tripping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment