Friday, August 17, 2012

S6E09 - "The Package"

Finally, an episode about my crotch.

04:41  Sayid doesn't feel anything . . . so . . . he's become a Republican?

10:25  Uh oh, Sun's getting sexy.

12:01  Don't do it, Sun!

12:37  Watch out for that . . . owch.

16:15  Jin's locked in that brainwashing room they stuck Carl in.  I bet it has great acoustics, though.

19:39  Why isn't Kate's name on the wall?  Or is he lying?  I bet he's lying.  A lying liar.

22:23  Mikhail is going to show up, too.  How about that. 

23:49  I didn't even catch the significance of them not being married yet.  Oh well, it won't be a big deal. 

26:27  It's okay if war comes to the island, 'cause there's only like one original member left anyway.
 

28:43  This is all a setup to get Jin murdered, obviously.  Curse you, Mr. Paik!

30:05  Called it.  But wait, if that was his fee, and there's no way to get to it, or to Sun's money, he shouldn't do the job.  Ergo, Jin will survive.  (Well, I mean, we also know that Sayid busts some heads and saves the day, but . . .)

33:37  The package is going to be Marc Bolan, obviously.  I mean, who else would it be?
 

36:35  Shot him right in the eye.  And Sun got it in the gut, apparently.  Aw, shit.

41:49  Oh no, they dragged Desmond back to the island.  Perhaps the reason Widmore didn't want his daughter to hook up with Desmond was because HE KNEW DESMOND'S FATE ALL ALONG or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment