Friday, August 17, 2012

S6E06 - "Dr. Linus"

Directed by Mario Van Peebles?  This should be good.  I hope that means Ice-T makes an appearance.

02:12  I heard from a reputable source that the principal has no dick.


03:37  Locke, Linus, and Arzt, all together eating lunch.

09:47  Alex is one of Linus's students.  Weeeeeeee.

12:54  No, he's definitely not Stalin.  But I don't know where that comparison came from.

17:02  Principal Reynolds was plowin' the nurse.  Damn!

20:49  I'm thinking maybe Alpert's been infected too?  Maybe not.  Who knows, at this point?

24:01  Alpert was a slave, eh?  I'm not going to touch that one.

27:54  Please be wrong, Jack.  Please.

33:06  See, Linus has to decide whether to sacrifice Alex again.  It's like, a thing, or something.

36:09  She'd have him anytime.


39:27  Oh god, here we go again with the slow motion, sound down, music up shit again. 

41:14  Of course it's Widmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment