Friday, August 17, 2012

S6E05 - "Sundown"

01:52  Nadia's got a man?  Dang.  At least Sayid seems to be cool with it.

05:05  He's not a Samurai, he's a goddamn ninja!
 

10:51  I think something fucked-up is going to happen.

13:09  Locke/Whatever is Evil Incarnate.  Okay, great.  I think I called that a while back.

15:19  Listen to the lady, Sayid!

18:25  Sayid doesn't hesitate when it comes to fucking up motherfuckers.  I like that about him.  Even if it is this weird Evil/possessed/whatever version of Locke.

25:27  Claire is not happy about this whole Kate raising Aaron thing.

28:13  Mercenary dude making eggs is not a good sign.

31:32  What.  The.  Fuck.  (Is Jin doing in the freezer?)

34:58  Now why would you go and drown the ninja, Sayid?

35:59  I think I don't like Sayid anymore.

39:39  And now everybody except the main characters are dead (again).  How convenient!


No comments:

Post a Comment