02:09 Nice mustache, Tom.
04:18 Oh Jack, always doing the Wrong Thing.
04:53 Uh oh, the creepy whispering is back.
05:48 Tempest, deadly gas. . . . what the fuck.
07:38 Sick burn! Ha ha, get it? Because it's an actual burn?
11:24 Assuming Dan is supposed to use the gas on everybody, just like Ben and Alpert did on the Dharma folks.
12:49 Thwack! I should really start keeping a concussion count.
15:25 Oooh, jealous therapist here.
19:19 Locke's playing some mind games of his own. Suck it, Ben.
25:08 Ben's still got a lot of faith in his "people."
26:26 Oh my, Penny's dad is involved in this shit? He must really have a hard-on for our boy Desmond.
28:35 The man on the boat? D.B. Cooper.
32:22 Okay, I'm not exactly a techie, but I don't think telnet is a method of controlling deadly gas.
| Okay now I'm going to use IRC to hotwire an airplane |
34:53 He's a pretty good typist in those thick-ass gloves.
37:59 Haha, Ben's all possessive over Juliet! What a dumbass. She sucks.
39:18 So are they not going to tell us what all this silly poison gas shit is about? Probably not.
40:10 Oh great, Juliet's in love with Jack. I mean, we saw it coming, but shit, really? He's had more girlfriends on this island than I've had in my fucking life. (Okay, that's not quite true, but true enough to either be a scathing indictment of this show, or a sad commentary on my romantic life).
No comments:
Post a Comment