Tuesday, July 31, 2012

S4E05 - "The Constant"

00:24  Something ain't right on this here helicopter.

00:55  I knew a girl in high school that everyone called Thunderhead.

03:18  Desmond is freaking out.  Oh shit!  He switched places with his time-double.  Or . . . something.  You know what I mean though.

10:11  Fisher motherfucking Stevens!  Finally!

12:33  This ain't amnesia, this is goddamn time-jumping.

16:30  If it's 1996, I'm jerking off to the Brady Bunch when I get home from school tomorrow.

21:29  Eloise is pretty hot.  I mean, for a rat.

24:48  Dude that wasn't five minutes, that was only like 3 minutes.

25:37  Oh man, your rat is dead.  And so will Desmond be too.

26:38  Obviously, Penny (the picture?) will be his constant.

28:26  Hey, Minkowski, I get nosebleeds too, it's cool.  (East London, pho, etc.)

30:01  Sorry, I got distracted, but whatever the old dude was bidding on had something to do with Hanso. 

33:27  Oh no Desmond, your brain's starting to bleed too!

34:00  Well, damn, the first really good actor on the show and now he's dead.

36:45  Hey, that's how I get girls' numbers too.  It's the only way they can get rid of me.

38:15  Bitch just answer the phone, you knew he was going to be calling!

39:54  This, my friends, was a pretty damn good episode.  You can tell by the way I didn't talk shit about it the whole time.  Maybe because Jack was barely in it.

41:24  Faraday <3 Desmond 4-ever

Not shown:  The next page, where Faraday practices writing his married name.

No comments:

Post a Comment