01:11 Yeah, Adebisi, don't blow yourself up.
03:26 Okay, but what's the point of the invisible map?
04:43 Uh oh, US vs UK military dicksizing.
04:57 Aww, Inman got a conscience, then became . . . what, some sort of hippie?
05:59 That's the old Adebisi we all know and love - forcefully removing some skinny white guy's belt.
| How does that hat stay on? |
08:36 Yes, what was the incident?
09:31 Aww, Locke. I'm your friend.
11:53 Nobody's home, Sayid. Nobody's home.
12:35 Okay, so it's either a fake bunker, or a bunker that's been walled up. Either way, that door belongs to a bunker somewhere.
13:17 And here's the pneumatic tube capsule graveyard. Assuming they managed to pile up like that with no human help (no possible way), we're supposed to get from this that there never was anyone to read the reports in the first place. Meaning maybe the Pearl was just another psychological test. So . . . who's watching the Pearl?
14:54 Yes, Shepherd, waste all your bullets by shooting blindly into the goddamn jungle. Dumbass.
16:01 Oops, I said the thing about the Pearl being a test before Desmond mentions it. The perils of commenting on an episode the second time you watch it. (And yes, I do seem to be watching this one all the way through instead of just skimming through it the second time).
19:47 Screw the button, man!
20:21 So a Scottish dude just killed the Kurgan. . . . Shouldn't we be witnessing The Quickening now
22:34 Ha! "I think I crashed your plane." Love it. L O V E I T.
24:13 It'd be great if Ben Linus just whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the captives.
24:56 Charlie's got tinnitus now. He's like Pete Townsend! Minus the talent and nose.
26:02 Locke just fucked up the monitor. Desmond could still push the stupid button.
26:48 I hope you're a speed reader, Desmond, 'cause you only got like four minutes till death. And Dickens is some dense shit.
30:40 He's going to blow the damn john? What does the toilet have to do with anything?
34:16 What the fuck is that flying through the . . . .ohhhh, nice.
37:39 I guess it should be heartwarming to see Michael and Walt reunited, but really I'm just glad they're leaving. They were both annoying as hell.
41:27 Okay why are we in the Arctic tundra now?
42:59 She said she could find anyone, right? Nice. But, wait, how did she know what to look for? Questions, questions. . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment