Sunday, July 29, 2012

S3E19 - "The Brig"

02:09  "Don't you know where we are?"  No, and neither do we.  Out with it, old man!

04:00  Kate thinks peeing is romantic.  Yuck.

05:35  McCoughnadickname:  "Tarzan."

09:40  I got a gesture for you, Ben.

13:11  Sawyer's going apeshit, man. 

17:07  Ooh, I think Sayid's met his badass match.

20:49  I knew Locke wouldn't kill his dad.

24:01  Oh wait, is it going to be Locke's dad in there instead of Ben?

24:16
  Yup.

25:28  Maybe Rousseau lives in the boat. Curious as to what she wants to do with the dynamite, though.

27:11  This dude's eyeliner freaks me out.
 
Makeup by Brooke Shields.
28:06  Oh heck, there's a Sawyer/Locke's dad connection?  Oh shit, he's the one that conned Sawyer's parents!

30:42  Maybe Locke's dad is Satan himself.

31:45  Called it at 28:06, mollyfocks.

36:43  You did not just rip up that letter. 

36:51  Speaking of Sawyer going apeshit . . . .

37:46  I knew Locke was going to say "Thank you."  I knew it.

39:02  There's ol' Jack, being a dick, as usual.

40:47  Locke's gone rogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment