Thursday, July 26, 2012

S3E13 - "The Man from Tallahassee"

05:53  Locke should have answered "Three.  I have three kidneys."

09:19  Look at Jack, tinklin' the ivories.  (That's also what I call it when I go pee.)

10:04  Wow, Kate, way to get captured again almost immediately.

11:28  Locke wants to be Captain Nemo.

16:51  Oh dear, Locke wants to blow up the submarine.  Kind of a dick move, isn't it?

That can't be good for his sperm count.
18:49  You can tell Jack is cool because he sits on a chair backwards like A. C. Slater.

22:21  Not believing Jack is actually going to get off the island.  Kind of wish he would, though.

23:40  Uh oh, I think John's daddy killed Peter Talbot.

26:48  How can you not appreciate chicken?  You let me down, Locke.

29:02  "Because - you're in the wheelchair, and I'm not."  Snip snap!  (There should totally be a clip from Frisky Dingo of Awesome X and Killface doing "snip snap" but the only thing I could find on youtube was some machinima bullshit so just imagine I put it here okay?)

33:05  I don't believe him.  Then again, he may be totally planning on letting everyone go, except Locke's going to explode the submarine.

34:19  Kabewm!


36:16  Holy shit, that is definitely not how I expected Locke's back to get broken.

37:19  "I don't wanna hear about what you can't do."  A nice variation on the Locke Mantra there.

38:46  Hey, there's the dude that recruited Juliet.  Good to see he's on the island too.

40:30  Is Ben gonna open up a door and show Locke his father?  (Locke's father, that is.  Not Ben's.  Who cares about Ben's father?)

41:18  The lack of eyebrows is still freaking me out, man.

Gaze into the abyss.
42:07  Called it.  Locke's dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment