Sunday, July 22, 2012

S2E20 - "Two for the Road"

I'm guessing this is going to be about drunk driving.  And, uh, I dunno, maybe someone doing the Lido Shuffle twice.


03:23  Even Arnold Schwarzenegger needed this chick's help, Michelle Rodriguez.  You need to listen to her.

05:22  Is Henry Gale gonna have to choke a bitch? NOPE!  Saved by Locke!

07:20  Oh look, another previous connection.  Ana Lucia becomes Jack's dad's sidekick in Sydney.

11:01  "Because you're one of the good ones, John."  Lends credence to my sort-of-Purgatory theory, but that's too easy, you know?

15:47  Oh, drunken Jack's dad had an affair and is now paying for some Australian bastard daughter.  But I bet we don't see her ever again, right????

16:20  "Dude, nice hole!"  That line never works on women, though.

19:47  Fighting leads to fucking.  And ten bucks says she'll leave with his gun.  (His other gun, that is!  Eh? Eh????)

21:55  Nice Midnight Cowboy reference there, Sawyer.


'23:07  Why do all the Dharma food cans have the same serial number on them?  It's all the same food.  Soylent Dharma.  (It's made from smoke.)

30:27  Broke your hip, Hurley?  You're fat, not elderly.  Come on now.  Say it was for a blood clot.

32:10  Okay, burning the last few pages of a book?  Jack's being a dick again.

32:43  Ana Lucia stole his "gun."

32:59  I love Locke, man.  "Jack . . . I need to tell you something."  Beautiful!

37:40  Aww, she couldn't do it. 

39:27  But Michael can do it for her.

40:44  Sorry for what?

40:49  Pop!  I lost my shit the first time I watched that.  I yelled out "HE'S BEEN TURNED!" 

41:11  Then Libby walks in.  Pop Pop!  Oh shit, he didn't mean to do that!  

42:10  At this point I thought, oh shit, Michael just shot himself in the heart!  (But don't worry, it turns out he didn't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment