02:12 Here we see Locke trying to remember what the hell was graffiti-ed on the blast door, and struggling with whether or not to hit the damn button. Your unshakeable faith is being . . . shooken, bald man.
06:05 The story of how Bernard and Rose meet is pretty boring. However, after watching this episode, we caught the end of The Fugitive in British TV, and noticed that the actress playing Rose plays one of the Marshals in the movie. So, uh, there's that.
09:55 The principal from Growing Pains has a point about that plot hole there, with nobody trying to get off the island anymore. Go for it, ye enemy of Mike Seaver.
13:30 She has cancer, but he don't care. Fuck cancer! And get the fuck out, with your violins.
15:45 I called the church thing an episode or two ago. I also called the "people are saved in different ways" line.
22:45 Oh, and at some point I called the fact that the reason she doesn't want to leave the island is because she somehow knows it cured her cancer. (Cf. Locke's legs.)
37:05 She breaks the cancer news, and he says, once again, "Fuck it, I'm with you!" Ah, gross old-people love.
42:01 Aaaaaaaaaand, Michael's back! I definitely have mixed emotions about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment