Wednesday, August 22, 2012

S6E12 - "The Last Recruit"

This episode was so pointless the only way I can make this blog entry worth reading is by posting a video of just some kick-ass rocking out.  So here:

 


02:26  But wasn't everybody brought here for a reason?  I mean, that's what you keep saying.

04:11  John Locke was no sucker!  You take that back!

06:17  How did Claire find out Jack was her brother?  Are we to assume that The Man in Locke told her?

11:20  Sayid isn't the bad guy, you guys!  Racial profiling!

13:04  Pretty sure you can't kill The Man in Locke like that anyway.

15:40  Desmond's going to run Claire over with an office chair.

22:18  Oh shit, Sayid, you fell for the oldest trick in the book:  over a garden hose.

27:20  Crazy gun-totin' Claire.

29:05  Oh, I see, Jack was having the lawyers look for his half-sister Claire.  Oh, no, it's because of the dad's will.  Close enough.

33:32  Jack's getting kicked off the boat.  Off the boat, you!

36:10  Meanwhile, Jack's going to have to operate on Locke, and it's going to be a big surprise to us, the audience.

39:02  Sun and Jin!  Back together!  I hope those sonic reducers are turned off! 

40:17  Widmore's a cruel bastard, eh?

40:48  I'm never going to vacation on a tropical island, man.  Too many explosions all over the damn place.

No comments:

Post a Comment