Monday, July 23, 2012

S2E22 - "Three Minutes"

Okay, so we have another big hint pointing is in the direction that the whole button thing is just a psychological test of some sort, no big surprise there.  So are the other bunkers all various tests as well?  And is the Dharma initiative still running things?  If so, is it still the same organization it started out as?  As I said before, I'm commenting on these episodes after having watched all the way up to Season 3 Episode 1, in which Jack asks many of these same questions.  Yes, it looks like all the other bunkers, or bases, or whatever, are all giant versions of well-known psychological tests.  The Dharma Initiative still runs things, but Juliet wouldn't answer about what their game is these days.  Now, let's see what happens when Locke and Eko get back to the button, and Michael gets his crew together to go take on the Island Hillbillies.

02:50  Now all of the sudden, the texting between Walt and Michael isn't in perfect English.  I guess this is to emphasize the tension!

07:01  Caught an otter with his dick in his hand.

07:39  Funny how a bolo can knock one out and/or make him unable to fire a weapon. 

11:05  Also funny how Jack's not suspicious about Michael's demands as to who is and isn't allowed on the mission.  Actually, not funny at all.  Jack's a fucking idiot.

12:23  Don't give her the vaccine!  It's poison!  Or something!  Who knows!  Maybe her baby will end up autistic.  Whatever. 

14:51  Pituey!  (That's the sound someone spitting in someone else's face makes).

16:35  I love how this episode is at least 25% reused footage.  I also like the retconning of Alex being, not a man, but a teenage girl who refused to show herself.  (So she could be written in as Rousseau's daughter, you see).

19:08  I got "caught in a net" with myself a lot as a teenager.

24:39  Testing his blood, to see if he has this stupid disease they keep talking about. 

27:12  Sayid knows something's up.  You can't fool Sayid. 

32:44  Ha, suck it, Mike, Hugo's not coming.  Your plan shall fail!
 
40:52  "I think Michael has been compromised."  Sayid is such a badass. 

43:11  Oh, great, now Hugo's going after all. 

44:03  Boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment