Sunday, July 22, 2012

S2E16 - "Just the Facts"

Hi, folks, I'm back, and I've got about, oh, fifty-seven episodes to catch you up on.  So without any further ado, let's hop back in to the end of season two, shall we?

01:18  Alright, let's start this episode off right with some Korean sex!

03:47  And all of the sudden, Jin's a dick again.  Dicks on an Island!

05:06  Ba na na!


16:53  Oh shit, is Sun pregnant?

10:16  Locke totally just stole a glance at Jack's package.  Jack's package:  Jackage.

He doesn't look impressed.

12:36  Sawyer's reading Judy Blume?  Interesting.

13:42  Called it at 6:53.

13:51  Ah, Locke's a fan of the Seeds, apparently.  Good taste.




21:40  Oh Michelle Rodriguez, you so funny.

Another one just for you, Erin.
28:04  I like you, Michelle Rodriguez. I like you!

30:09  I don't see a balloon, you guys.

32:02  So Sun hears English backwards?  That's just silly.

34:23  What is this "No Flugelhorns" sign about?  Chuck Mangione is illegal in South Korea!

No "Feels So Good" jokes here.  I'll leave that to King of the Hill.
34:45  Oh come on, man, don't they have people proofreading these subtitles?

Your using that incorrectly.
40:07  Locke doesn't trust this whole "breakfast" thing.

41:56  I like this evil guy.  "You guys got any milk?"

No comments:

Post a Comment