Friday, June 29, 2012

S2E08 - "Collision"

This is the episode with all the bumper-cars.  I remember the preview.

01:24  Ana Lucia's therapist is . . . well I can't think of any particularly memorable roles, but he's an old school comedian and character actor, Rick Overton. 

02:59  Minority cop shooting young white person?  Irony of some sort.

04:01  Would you say Ana Lucia's . . . lost it?  HA HA HA HA AHA HA HAHDA DHDADH Gdkds dm,hg g

05:58  I guess this LAPD Captain was transferred . . . from Mars! ('Cause she was the female lead in Total Recall.  Is my point.  You know what, nevermind.)

06:44  Aww, they mommy and daughter.

07:42  I wonder if her cake's shaped like a gun.

The flavor is deadly.

10:36  Dissension in the ranks.  Fuck you, cop!

15:09  I bet a lot of people thought "Okay, they found some golf clubs in the luggage compartment, but where did they get the tees and balls?"  Answer:  from the golf bag.  So there.

16:50  Locke doing a crossword.  A man after my own heart.

18:24  Why isn't the goddamn psychologist trying to talk to Ana Lucia?  I mean, granted, she may be some sort of cognitive or neuropsychologist, but the year of med school makes me think she's a psychiatrist. 

21:56  She's just saying that's not the guy so she can shoot him herself instead of sending him to prison.  Obvious!

22:44  I'm further going to speculate that Mr. Eko's back-story involves some sort of warlord type shit.  Genocide, child armies, KONY 2012, etc.

29:35  Mr. Eko doesn't seem to like guns.  See above.

32:08  I bet all those little gnats buzzing around really annoyed all the actors and crew.

34:47  Called it.  21:56, look it up.  Didn't call the pregnancy though.  Explains why she's so obsessed with children.

36:16  Uh oh, do I see another Love Connection here?

38:41  Soundtrack down, music up, slow-motion cheesy ending.  (Do you see a pattern here?)

41:20  Jack looks like he just saw a dog eating its own poop. 

Das nasty

1 comment: